Thank you for your interest in Belmark Homes!
On this page you will find the documents needed for you to sell in our communities.
If you have questions or need immediate assistance, please feel free to call Brett Bunn at (425) 345-3730 for additional help with the contract you are preparing for your client.
The Belmark team is looking forward to working together on making your client’s dream a reality!
The Kenmore House documents
When you visit a Belmark neighborhood, our on-site team will provide the highest quality service to you and your client. Our goal is to help you make the sale and keep a happy customer.
- - Register clients prior to, or at the time of first visit. This will provide protection of the agent/client relationship and ensure qualification for commission payment
- - Write up Purchase and Sale Agreement including Belmark Addendum
- - Present originals to Project Manager, who will review offer and present to the Builder
- - Provide a copy of earnest money check with offer
- - Provide a finalized photocopy (not fax) of Agreement
- - Removal of all contingencies prior to Permit application/construction start
- - Provide name of lender, address, contacts and phone numbers within 5 business days of mutual acceptance of contract
- - Collect additional moneys — A non-refundable deposit paid to the seller/builder prior to construction start
- - Present all questions, requests for Change Orders in writing. Collect & deliver to Belmark all moneys owed by date specified
- - Provide updates on financing throughout transaction
- - Follow through with all documentation
- - Actively follow construction status
Belmark’s responsibility will be to keep you in the communication loop and provide the information needed to help you work with your customer.
Please Note: It is the policy of Belmark Homes that only the Purchasers whose names appear on the contract will attend the final homeowner orientation with our Customer Service Representative. No sales agents, friends, relatives or children will be permitted to attend.